Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies - Escape Route from the COVID-19 Risk Group
1st Keto Live E-Learning-Conference - Part I - English
February 19 – February 19, 2022
The 1st Keto Live E-Learning-Conference
“Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies - Escape Route from the COVID-19 Risk Group”
1. Brief description
a) A medical Conference on the importance of our diet and Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies as a powerful tool in the fight against NCD and thus an escape route from the COVID-19 risk group.
CME /CPD certified - in recorded lectures and documentaries, leading International experts, scientists, professors and physicians present the latest scientific knowledge about the relationship between Insulin Resistance, NCD and COVID-19.
Discussing the use of Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies for the prevention and treatment of NCD, for the rapid restoration of our metabolic health and the strengthening of our immune systems.
We can prevent further economic lockdowns and make our society more resilient in a short time.
By tackling the root causes rather than just treating the symptoms, we can (and must) quickly and effectively "Flatten the NCD Curve to Counter Future Virus Attacks!"
b) We offer
- 72 CME Credits in total - certified by the Bavarian State Chamber of Physicians BLÄK
- divided into 50 CME Credits for Part I and 22 CME Credits for Part II of the Conference.
- from 19th of February 2021 till 19th of February 2022
- for physicians from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, in the USA, and Canada
c) Offer schedule
Part I - Conference language is English - 7 E-Learning Modules (ELM) with 3 to 4 Units /Lectures each
Part II - Conference language is German - 3 E-Learning Modules with 3 Units/ Lectures each.
the duration for each unit varies between +/- 45 - 90 minutes
plus additional +/- 15 Minutes to answer 3 CME/ CPD test questions to each unit
Continuous medical education - individual learning - at your own pace from the comfort of your home.
The E-Learning Conference and the possibility to collect CME/CPD Credits will be available from the date of the certification - for one year by the "Bayerische Landes Ärztekammer"(BLÄK), the different certifying Swiss Medical Societies and two years from the date of the accreditation by the EACCME® for 28 European Countries, the USA & Canada
Part I - English: Early Bird 460,- € Regular 545,- €
Part II - German: Early Bird 140,- € Regular 175,- €
Early Bird Tickets will be available till Easter Monday, April 5th 2021
2. Introduction to the E-Learning Conference
The E-Learning Conference works like any regular Conference.
- Each attendance has to buy his/her ticket to attend the Conference no matter if they like to collect CME/CPD Credits or not.
- The Conference comprises lectures with PowerPoint presentations by different speakers, a panel discussion, and several documentaries, to deepen the topics presented.
- The advantage of the E-Learning format, you can not only watch the Conference at your pace, choose which ever topic you like to see first. But you can also interrupt the speaker at any time, even let him/her repeat or just put the lecture on hold to fetch another coffee. Or jump back and forth between the units.
Like in our prior conferences, we carefully designed the schedule into seven E-Learning Modules (ELM) containing three to four units with attached CME/CPD questions.
- ELM 1 - The introduction of our topic the Pandemic on Top of the Pandemic and the Connection between Insulin Resistance (IR), Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) and COVID-19. The new European Keto Live Centre - Information and Training Centre - Association for Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies (EKLC), and our fight against IR and NCD in a panel discussion and the introduction of some of our Advisory board Members including the Charlie Foundation with founder Jim Abrahams and his film "First do no Harm" celebrating the 100th Birthday of the scientific documented use of Ketogenic Therapies in the Treatment of Epilepsy in 1921
- ELM 2 - Root causes and the urgent need to "Flatten the NCD Curve - to Face Future Viral Attacks."
- ELM 3 - Heart- & Cardiovascular Diseases CVD
- ELM 4 - Cancer
- ELM 5 - Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes and Kidney Disease
- ELM 6 - Psychiatric and Neurological disorders and in
- ELM 7 - Tools to regain Metabolic Health
3. Target group and required prior knowledge
- physicians and healthcare professionals
- this conference is also intended to serve as the informational part of our appeal to politicians, health authorities and insurance companies.
- This topic is of importance to all of us. We, therefore, welcome and encourage everyone interested to attend this conference.
Get informed, start thinking & act accordingly!
4. Overview of learning and support materials
- Videos with lectures /PowerPoint presentations, by leading international Experts, Scientists, Professors and Physicians.
- Panel with members of the EKLC Medical Advisory Board
- Documentations & Film
- 3 Step CME/ CPD Questionnaire after each unit
- Reference lists - PDF with activated links that lead to studies, articles and books for each unit.
5. Learning success monitoring
The 3 step CME/ CPD Questionnaire after each unit - containing one Questions per step, each wit 3 to 4 possible answers. Each of the questions offering two attempts to rethink or watching the lecture again or reading the references before answering for the second time.
6. Information on the technical requirements
Thanks to responsive design, the Coursepath-E-Learning-Platform, with our conference, is accessible on all internet-enabled devices, like your
- Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- You also need an internet connection
- a modern browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari
- and your password for access
7. How to earn CME /CPD Credits
After each of our Units - the Panel, the Lectures, the Film & Documentaries you find tree questions.
- Each Question offers 3 sometimes 4 possible answers.
- To earn the CME/ CPD Credits/Points of that unit all the 3 questions have to be answered correct.
- We offer two attempts to pick the right answer - so you still get time to rethink, go back to the lecture or the references
- if one of the 3 Questions is wrong you only lose the Credits for this particular unit - so don't give up still a lot of Credits to earn...
- On request your CME/CPD Certificate (PDF) will be sent to you via E-Mail. Once you finished all the required questions, your personal scores will be proven and signed by our medical supervisor for this Conference Dr Suzan Oruc MD and her assistant Dr Ernst Spindler PhD.
- Each unit is certified with credits by the different societies or medical cambers, relevant for different countries. The Credits to earn will be shown next to the unit. We will keep you on track once we received all certifications or any news on that matter.
- We try to get certifications for as many Countries as possible at present Keto Live Project offers Continuous Medical Education Credits for Physicians and Continuous Professional Development Credits for Dietitians, Nutritionists and Medical Professionals in: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Regione Lombardia, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA & Canada
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to adhere to the CME /CPD requirements of his/her licensing board and to ensure these credits will be approved before registering for the conference. Keto Live Project cannot provide this information to attendees.
You will have time to earn your Credits/Points for
- one year after the Conference was certified from the BLÄK -19th of February 2021 till 2022 - for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the USA and Canada
- for two years after accreditation by the EACCME® - still pending
8. Content support / Contact
Keto Live Project - Josephine Barbarino E-Mail: email@example.com
9. Technical Support / Contact
Matthias Hochwimmer E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Availability of the Conference
- 1 year from certification of the conference by the Bavarian Medical Association BLÄK and the Swiss Medical Societies.
- 2 years from certification by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education EACCME@-UEMS.
- The Coursepath-E-Learning-Platform should be available 24 hours a day throughout the year. Exceptions are technical malfunctions or maintenance work - should we be aware of these, all participants will be informed immediately. Please note our attached General Terms and Conditions (AGB) also available at https://www.keto-live.com/
If you like to read more about the Conference - please continue with No 11 at the attached PDF
"About the1st KL E-Learning-Conference"
Please fill in this form to enroll now.